Youth serving the community at “Food Not Bombs.”
- Sunday, March 3 – Curriculum
- Sunday, March 10 – Curriculum
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – CYRE Committee Meeting, Room 9 – Summer Planning
- Sunday, March 17 – Curriculum
- Middle School Outing to Local Buzz, Sunday, March 17 12:30-1:30 – Just for Middle Schoolers, walk to the Local Buzz for a snack/ice cream after service and walk back together. It’s simple and fun! Bring lunch money ($5-10) and walkable shoes. Another chaperone is needed. Please contact Mckenzie at email@example.com to rsvp.
- Hogwarts Planning Meeting Today – Room 8 at 12:30. Items on the agenda: staff, advertising, signage, curriculum deadlines.
- Sunday, March 24 – Curriculum/Social Action
- Sunday, March 31 – Flower Communion, Multi-generational Service
For more info on what’s happening at UUCC, check our our calendar.
UUCC Maypole Celebration, April 28
We need people and resources for the Maypole Celebration, Sunday, April 28. We need help setting up and breaking down tables. We need at least 2 grills and people to take turns grilling hamburgers and veggie burgers. A plate of food and drink will be $5. We need volunteers to help with the Maypole, bubbles and Hula Hoops. If you’re interested in helping, please email Beck Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be from Noon (after service) to 2pm.
Pre-K through Grade 5 Class Release Procedure — Classes end at 12:15 pm. Parents of children in pre-K through 5th grade classes need to sign their children out from the classroom at 12:15 pm. Please see Beck Sullivan, CYRE Chair, or email email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you!
Our Playground Is Open — Before rushing home after services, please consider joining other parents and children on the playground. Enjoy some time to talk and get to know one another while your children play.
Registration Has Started for Hogwarts Summer Camp
Registration is open for our Hogwarts School of Magic and Fun for children ages 6 to 13. We can take 28 registrants per week. Members of the UUCC can secure a spot by registering with a down payment. See details on the registration forms in the RE Wing. Mckenzie Scott is handling registrations, firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have paid and volunteer positions that need to be filled. Position descriptions are posted in the RE Wing. If you would like to try on a wizard or witch personality, think about being a professor at the camp. Professors come for about an hour to teach a class that includes UU values and an activity. Camp dates are June 17-21 and June 24-28. For more information contact Beck Sullivan at email@example.com.
Our Hogwarts Headmistress!
Register for CYRE here.
Please print the form, complete and mail to:
2701 Heyward Street