- A time for the gathering of our church family.
- A set-apart time to consider things of worth and value.
- A time to come home to ourselves.
Children and Youth:
- Are full, important members of our faith community.
- If you have a nursing infant or toddler or an infant or toddler who simply needs to be with you, they are equally welcome in our service. We also have a nursery if you need it.
- You and your family are important & welcome here.
Children in Church
- Each Sunday children attend the first part of the service and sit with their families while we enjoy “A Time for All Ages” — a story, a reading, or an activity with a multi-generational appeal. Children are sung out to their classes with their teachers after this part of the service.
- Several times a year, children and their parents enjoy Multi-generational Services together in the sanctuary. At any time children and youth are welcome to attend the entire worship service with their family.
- The Children & Youth Religious Exploration Programs address UU principles and purposes, our Jewish and Christian Heritage, Peace, Social Justice, the Interdependent Web of existence, World Religions, and Personal Spiritual Growth and Development.
- Children and youth are encouraged to dress to have a good, and possibly messy, time.
Register at any time for CYRE 2017 – 2018 by clicking on the link below.
Please print the form, complete and mail to:
2701 Heyward Street
Columbia SC 29205