Subcommittees Approved by the Board of Trustees
The Board approved the following subcommittees in compliance with the bylaws of the Congregation.
The subcommittees operate independently under the leadership of a chairperson.
Subcommittees of Building and Grounds:
Memorial Gardens Subcommittee
- The charge to the MGC is to review the financial and physical status of the Memorial Garden and provide for its upkeep.
- The charge to the Security Committee is to review the security needs of the facility and make recommendations to improve the security of the building and the members
Subcommittees of Caring and Hospitality
The Kitchen Committee
The charges to the Kitchen Committee are:
- Develop and propose procedures for the use of the kitchen in meeting the needs of the current functions
- Prepare an organizational plan of the responsibilities of the Kitchen Committee
- Prepare and propose a list of responsibilities for those using the kitchen facilities for events; and
- Be responsible for proper spending of the Kitchen line item in the UUCC Budget
Subcommittees of Denominational Connections:
The Partner Church Committee
Subcommittees of Finance Committee
- The charge to the Fundraising Committee is to create fundraising events for the benefit of UUCC, coordinate dates for all events with the Finance Committee and work with the Administrator and the Publicity Committee (to be formed 7/1/2020) to publicize all events
Subcommittees of the Membership Committee
- (Charge underdevelopment)
Subcommittees of the Social Action Committee
The Animal Ministry Committee
- The charge to the Animal Ministry Committee is to advocate for the rights of all animals through education, legislation and other peaceful means
The Share the Plate Committee